Important COVID-19 Update
As at 11.59pm on Wednesday 16 September, Regional Victoria will move to STEP 3 of the Victorian Government’s COVID Recovery Plan. We are very excited and pleased that we will be welcoming some retailers at Lansell Square and additionally see restrictions eased for others.
From Thursday morning;
- Retail, beauty services and real estate are permitted to trade in line with government regulations
- Cafes and restaurants can seat up to 10 patrons in their indoor spaces, subject to a density rule of 4 square metres per person and up to 50 patrons in their outdoor spaces following a 2 square metre rule person
- There will be no restrictions on the reasons you can leave your home.
- Food courts will remain closed.
- All businesses in regional Victoria must have a COVID-safe plan and this will be enforced as at 28 September 2020.
Continuing to practice good hygiene and keeping a healthy physical distance between individuals is our most powerful weapon in fighting this virus and saving lives.
Now is the time for us all to be reminded on the role we play in keeping each other safe. We ask that everyone follows the simple guidelines including your shoppers:
- Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others at all times
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Stay at home if you're unwell
As per the state government guidelines, it remains mandatory for our shoppers and retailers to wear a face covering at all times whilst in centre unless you have a medical exemption.
Here's how we are assisting our shoppers through this time:
- Communal seating areas have been redesigned to allow for social distancing best practices, signage advises our shoppers to only use the mall seating for a temporary break from your shopping visit and to remember to keep a minimum of 1.5 metres between themselves and those around them when visiting us
- Signage throughout the centre is in place to indicate best practice for social distancing and for everyone to be mindful of their safety and of others at all times
- Hand sanitiser stations are available at entry for everyone to use
- Food court seating areas remain closed as per state government regulations
Lansell Square remains focussed on safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our community.