Current Government Restrictions
- Masks are no longer required to be worn in centre for shoppers and staff
- Previous requirements for shoppers to show a two dose vaccination status to enter a venue, will be removed
- Shoppers and staff are no longer required to QR check in, keep any attendance records or maintain a check-in marshal
- Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Stay at home if you're unwell
Latest COVID-19 Confirmed Exposure Sites
We have been made aware that a person who worked Lansell Square on Sunday 3rd October 2021 between 7.45am and 4.30pm has returned a postive COVID-19 test result.
Any visitor to Lansell Square during the above-mentioned day and times are a Tier 2 contact and must immediately get tested and self-isolate until they receive a negative test result. You should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur you should get tested again.
We have completed a full centre clean in line with SafeWork Australia guidelines. Any team members who were working in the general area of the centre at the above-mentioned date and times are following the above health advice.
This is an important reminder to ensure that when you visit us for your essential goods and services you are:
- checking in on entry via the Service Victoria COVID-Safe Check In app and at individual stores
- maintaining 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- wear a mask at all times
- observing store capacity limits
- utilising the hand sanitiser on entries
Additionally, if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
Staying safe and well is a community effort. Together we can minimise any risks and play our part in stopping the spread.
Thank you for your ongoing co-operation.
Important Note: This information has been provided based on information provided to Charter Hall by third parties. Recipients are encouraged to make their own enquiries and consider relevant government advice as appropriate.
For the latest information regarding COVID-19 please visit DHHS VICTORIA
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.